Bootstrap allows creating responsive video or slideshow embeds based on the width of the display or parent element by creating a native ratio that scales with the device. Using responsive video or slideshow embeds the content can be scaled automatically as per the screen size or the parent container element, this makes the UI more responsive.
Bootstrap provides a class named embed-responsive for creating responsive embeds. This class is assigned to the parent which encloses any of the following embedding elements: <iframe>, <embed>, <video>, and <object>.
Optionally, along with the embed-responsive class, one more class embed-responsive-item can be used with the embedding elements.
Bootstrap also provides a few modifier classes to adjust the aspect ratio of the elements:
Below program illustrate the embed-responsive class:
- Responsive images in Bootstrap with Examples
- Bootstrap (Part-5) | DropDowns and Responsive Tabs
- How to create Responsive Bottom Navigation Bar using Bootstrap ?
- HTML | DOM embeds Collection
- Bootstrap Buttons with Examples
- Popovers in bootstrap with examples
- Borders in bootstrap with examples
- Spacing in Bootstrap with Examples
- Containers in Bootstrap with examples
- Bootstrap | Float utilities with Examples
- Vertical alignment in Bootstrap with Examples
- BootStrap | Positioning an element with Examples
- Bootstrap | figure class with Examples
- List group in bootstrap with examples
- Input Groups in Bootstrap with Examples
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.