The DOM embeds collection property is used to return the collection of all embedded element. The elements in the collection are sorted that appear in the source code. This property is used for read-only.
Property: This property contains a value length which returns the number of elements in the document.
Methods: The DOM embeds collection contains three methods which are given below:
- [index]: It is used to return the element of selected index. The index value starts with 0. It returns NULL if the index value is out of range.
- item(index): It is used to return the <embed> element of selected index. The index value starts with 0. It returns NULL if the index value is out of range.
- namedItem(id): It is used to returns the <embed> element from the collection with given id attribute. It returns NULL if the id is not valid.
Supported Browsers: The browser supported by DOM embeds Collection property are listed below:
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- Responsive Video or Slideshow Embeds in Bootstrap with Examples
- HTML | DOM forms Collection
- HTML | DOM scripts Collection
- HTML | DOM anchors Collection
- HTML | DOM images Collection Property
- HTML | DOM links Collection
- HTML | DOM Table rows Collection
- HTML | DOM Table tBodies Collection
- HTML | DOM Datalist options Collection
- HTML | DOM applets Collection
- HTML | DOM Map areas Collection
- PHP | Ds\Collection isEmpty() Function
- PHP | Ds\Collection clear() Function
- PHP | Ds\Collection copy() Function
- PHP | Ds\Collection toArray() Function
- CSS | Generic font-family collection
- Defining, Creating and Dropping a MongoDB collection
- ES6 | Collection
- How to iterate over filtered (ng-repeat filter) collection of objects in AngularJS ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.