Given a string. Write a program to remove all the occurrences of a character in the string.
Input : s = "geeksforgeeks" c = 'e' Output : s = "gksforgks" Input : s = "geeksforgeeks" c = 'g' Output : s = "eeksforeeks"
The idea is to maintain an index of resultant string.
Time Complexity : O(n) where n is length of input string.
Auxiliary Space : O(1)
- Map every character of one string to another such that all occurrences are mapped to the same character
- Count occurrences of a character in a repeated string
- Number of permutations of a string in which all the occurrences of a given character occurs together
- Print the string by ignoring alternate occurrences of any character
- Remove the first and last character of each word in a string
- Remove a character from a string to make it a palindrome
- Check if all occurrences of a character appear together
- Remove all occurrences of any element for maximum array sum
- Minimize ASCII values sum after removing all occurrences of one character
- Find the number of occurrences of a character upto preceding position
- Replace every character of string by character whose ASCII value is K times more than it
- Find a string such that every character is lexicographically greater than its immediate next character
- Modify the string such that every character gets replaced with the next character in the keyboard
- Check if frequency of character in one string is a factor or multiple of frequency of same character in other string
- Count occurrences of a string that can be constructed from another given string
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.