Transpose of a matrix is obtained by changing rows to columns and columns to rows. In other words, transpose of A is obtained by changing A[i][j] to A[j][i].
For Square Matrix :
The below program finds transpose of A and stores the result in B, we can change N for different dimension.
Result matrix is 1 2 3 4 2 2 3 4 3 3 3 4 4 4 4 4
For Rectangular Matrix :
The below program finds transpose of A and stores the result in B.
Result matrix is 1 2 3 1 2 3 1 2 3 1 2 3
In-Place for Square Matrix:
Modified matrix is 1 2 3 4 1 2 3 4 1 2 3 4 1 2 3 4
Please refer complete article on Program to find transpose of a matrix for more details!
- Program to find transpose of a matrix
- Inplace (Fixed space) M x N size matrix transpose | Updated
- Python program to Convert a Matrix to Sparse Matrix
- Python | Transpose elements of two dimensional list
- Python Program for Program to Print Matrix in Z form
- Program to find the Sum of each Row and each Column of a Matrix
- Program to find all types of Matrix
- Program to find Normal and Trace of a matrix
- Program to find the maximum element in a Matrix
- Python Program for Matrix Chain Multiplication | DP-8
- Python Program for Maximum size square sub-matrix with all 1s
- Python Program for Program to find area of a circle
- Python Counter| Find duplicate rows in a binary matrix
- Python Program for Program to find the sum of a Series 1/1! + 2/2! + 3/3! + 4/4! +.......+ n/n!
- Program to check diagonal matrix and scalar matrix