A man works on the 10-th floor and takes the elevator down to ground level at the end of the day. Yet every morning, he only takes the elevator to the 7th floor, even when in a hurry.
But he goes all the way to the 10-th floor when others are in the elevator with him or it is a rainy day. Why?
He is too short to reach the “10” button . But when others are with him, he can ask them to push the button for 10th floor. On a rainy day, he has an umbrella, so he can press the button using that.
This article is contributed by Rakesh Kumar. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Puzzle 51| Cheryl’s Birthday Puzzle and Solution
- Puzzle 34 | (Prisoner and Policeman Puzzle)
- Puzzle | 3 Priests and 3 devils Puzzle
- Puzzle 85 | Chain Link Puzzle
- Puzzle 81 | 100 people in a circle with gun puzzle
- Puzzle 15 | (Camel and Banana Puzzle)
- Puzzle 39 | (100 coins puzzle)
- Puzzle 24 | (10 Coins Puzzle)
- Puzzle 33 | ( Rs 500 Note Puzzle )
- Puzzle 27 | (Hourglasses Puzzle)
- Puzzle 36 | (Matchstick Puzzle)
- Puzzle 28 | (Newspaper Puzzle)
- Puzzle 29 | (Car Wheel Puzzle)
- Puzzle 31 | (Minimum cut Puzzle)
- Puzzle 38 | (Tic Tac Toe Puzzle)
- Puzzle | Words without 'a'
- Puzzle | Chaos in the bus
- Puzzle | Bag of Coins
- Puzzle | Handshakes
- Puzzle | The neighbour