Publicis Sapient ASDE Interview Experience | On-Campus 2021
Publicis Sapient came to our campus in September (2021) virtually. There were total 3 Rounds: Coding round, 1 technical followed by HR interview.
Round 1(Coding Round): 2 questions based on array greedy and sliding window (90 minutes were given)
Around 15 students were shortlisted for the later rounds. The interviews were to be held on teams platform.
Round 2(Technical Interview – 1 hr):
- Project deep questions, dbms- your applicaiton makes multiple connection request, isnt is quite inefficient? if high traffic comes to database how can you store data efficiently? (Hint: data sharding, loadbalancing), hibernate- session factory, jdbc vs hibernate
- Write code in editor (link was provided and you need optimize each code): find middle of linkedlist, string implementation (given 2 strings remove characters of s2 from s1)
- How can you say your program is following good coding practice (Hint: SDLC, OOPs, design pattern)
- OOPs deep question- polymorphism, abstraction, java 8 interface new features
- Agile? Low level designing?
- What is unit testing? software design principles?
- Do you know about Jenkins, pipelining?
There was one more (HR) round. In the end total 7 students got selected.