Publicis Sapient FTE Interview Experience | On-Campus 2021
Recently Publicis sapient visited my campus for campus hiring. Its hiring process and questions are listed below.
There were total of three rounds.
Round 1(Coding): First is a coding round in which two coding questions were asked.
- One was based on binary search and another one was based on Graphs.
- I would say questions were Medium-Hard.
- These were not standard GfG questions.
Out of 25 People 6 were selected for 2nd Round.
Round 2(Technical Round): The interview started with my introduction.
- After it I was asked to design a Car parking system using classes.
- Knowledge of classes, objects, inheritance, polymorphism is must.
- I was required to write the code on coder pad and it was also dry runed on some test cases.
After Second round, 4 out of 6 students were selected for third and last round.
Round 3(HR Round): This wound was for about 25 minutes. General HR questions were asked.
All 4 of us were selected and extended the offer.