The first round consists of 60 questions and given 120 minutes. It consists of few easy aptitudes, technical aptitude(find O/P of c program). A lot of logical reasoning, data interpretation, etc.. 30 out of 200 qualified for next round.
2nd round consists of 3 coding questions on the blind compiler(which will not show the output of your code). Out of 3 at least 1 must have to be done. You have to pass all test cases.
1) All possible permutations of a string.
2) Prime factorization of a prime number.
3) Taking out cash from an ATM having different notes …….(Mostly asked).
12 proceeded further for HR+technical round.
If someone has cleared above two round, it will be pretty much easier. Basic C and java questions.
Call letter will be issued after 6-7 days and you will be called for 3 months of training.
Training will undergo during college days of 8th sem.
Then after the exams of 8th sem, you need to join the company.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- L&T Infotech (LTI) Interview Experience
- ITC INFOTECH Interview Experience
- L & T Infotech Interview experience
- ITC Infotech Interview Experience | Set 1
- ITC Infotech Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- Safran Infotech Interview Experience | Set 1
- L & T Infotech Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- ITC Infotech Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- ITC-Infotech Interview Experience | On-Campus
- Yodlee Infotech Interview Experience
- L& T Infotech Interview Experience | On-Campus
- ITC Infotech Interview Experience (On Campus)
- Mind-Infotech company interview experience
- Tricon Infotech Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Interview Experience for Morgan Stanley By Wissen Infotech