I got an opportunity to have an Interview with Ribbon Communications previously calles Sonus networks, Bangalore. Following is my interview experience:
Shortlisting through Elitmus, so the first round was a pH test which consisted of aptitude, English and logical questions .
After the ph test, the interview drive was conducted at its bangalore office.Around 30 people had appeared for the interview at the office premises
Note: This was the 4th drive in august month 2018 which i attended as due to short notice by elitmus i was not availaible to attend earlier drives.
It was not mentioned on elitmus that they were looking for testing profile in 4th drive. So it was a bad luck for me as i was looking for software developer profile but as i came to bangalore from delhi after spending 6k on flights i attended the interview and below is my experience
Written Test (40 minutes)
Section 1: Networking, OS and Linux commands
Section 2: Mcq on c++
Section 3: output related question on java and c++ (linked list and oop related)
Section 1 and 2 were having +2 and -1 marking criteria.
4-5 students out of 30 odd were rejected after this round.
This was F2F technical round on networking and OS and basic java.
Some of the questions asked were:
1. Explain OSI MODEL AND ALL LAYERS
2. Explain hard disk structure. Paging?
3. Quick Format vs normal format?
4. Java vs c vs c++
5. Linux commands and question related to projects.
6. Why ribbon communications if you have other offers?
This round lasted for about 40 minutes.
I was rejected after this round as during this round i told that i was interested in development role and not for testing profile and troubleshooting.
It was an HR Round for my friends who cleared 2nd round.
Overall experience was good as i got to know new things of networking which they asked in round 1.
- Telstra Communications Interview Experience
- Tata Communications - Pooled Campus Interview Experience
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Samsung R&D Bangalore Interview Experience | Lateral hire (6 month experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Paytm Java Interview Experience( 2-4 year Experience during COVID19 )
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Walmart Interview Experience for SDE2 | Set 19 (3.8 years experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 12 (4+ experience Backend Developer)
- Mentor Graphics (Siemens) Interview Experience (For Experience – 3 yrs) | Sr. MTS
- Adobe Interview Experience | Computer Scientist (5 yr Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience (SDE-1, 8 month experience, Refferal)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.