Round 1: There was an online coding test consists of 2 questions. First question was to check a number is Fibonacci number or not. Second question was to convert decimal integer to roman.
Round 2: First Technical Round: In this I was asked about basic of data structure and algorithm. Then interviewer asked to write code for DFS (https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/depth-first-search-or-dfs-for-a-graph/). After that he asked to find the shortest distance from source to destination in a graph and write pseudo code for it(https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/greedy-algorithms-set-6-dijkstras-shortest-path-algorithm/). Then he asked to find the number of set bit in binary representation of a integer(https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/count-set-bits-in-an-integer/).
Round 3: Second Technical Round: in this I was asked about quick sort, its code, complexity and how to decide pivot element(https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/quick-sort/). He asked one more question which I don’t remember.
Round 4:It was HR round. HR asked about why do you want to join this company. What are your weakness and strength and some other behavioural questions.
- Quikr Interview Experience for Software Engineer Position in Bangalore
- Interview Experience with Alcatel Lucent (Bangalore) for Software Engineer
- enStage Bangalore Interview Experience for Software Engineer position
- Shell Technology Centre Bangalore Interview Experience (On-Campus for Software Engineer)
- HP R&D Interview Experience | Set 4 (R&D Lab Bangalore)
- HP R&D Interview Experience | Set 3 (R&D Lab Bangalore)
- Samsung Bangalore (SRI-B) Interview Experience
- Symantec Bangalore Interview Experience
- OLA Cabs Interview Experience (Bangalore)
- PharmEasy Interview Experience | SDE-1 Bangalore
- Eagleview Bangalore Interview Experience
- PlayGames 24*7 Bangalore Interview Experience ( 6+ Yrs Exp)
- Toshiba Bangalore Interview Experience (3yr. Experienced)
- Dell Bangalore Interview Experience For SDE (On-campus)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 161 (Off Campus for SDE-1, Bangalore)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.