Project Idea | MediTrack
MediTrack will be a Web app as well as an Android app to help people with their medicine and doctors’ routine. It will store all the medications prescribed him or her and help maintain the stock till the time needed.
Purpose of the system:
To assist people in reminding them about medicines, tracking their current stock of the required medicines, getting the location of the nearest chemist shop and scheduling appointments at the nearest clinic.
Interfaces of the system:
All the interactions of the user with the system will be via the screens designed in the app.
Services provided by the App:
- Maintain track of the stock of required medicines.
- Schedule reminders at appropriate times for prescribed medicines.
- List the nearest chemist shops’ locations.
- Provision for the shops to upload and update the clinic doctors’ weekly schedule(up to the shop owners).
- Rating scheme for shops to help users make an informed decision.
- The user
- The chemist shops which are not registered on Google Maps and other online resources.
- Reminders to take medicines.
- Reminder if the stock of a medicine falls for less than 3 days.
- List of chemist shops nearby to replenish the medicine stock.
- Rating scheme for chemist shops to make the users more aware about which shops to avoid.
- Android Studio
- True-md API
- React/ Redux/React Native
- Google Maps Intent
In today’s busy schedule, we often tend to forget the most important things of our life, that is taking care of our health. When it comes to health, a big part of it is dealt by our medicines.
Our app intends to make it easier for the users by handling a few of the most responsible things regarding medicines.
Anybody who would like to get relieved of the headache of remembering and counting medicines every alternate day should use this app.
It will help not just in maintaining stocks but will also show nearby shops’ locations where the medicine might be available.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.