Given the base length(b) and slant height(s) of the square pyramid. The task is to find the surface area of the Square Pyramid. A Pyramid with a square base, 4 triangular faces, and an apex is a square pyramid.
In this figure,
b – base length of the square pyramid.
s – slant height of the square pyramid.
h – height of the square pyramid.
Input: b = 3, s = 4 Output: 33 Input: b = 4, s = 5 Output: 56
Formula for calculating the surface are of the square pyramid with (b) base length and (s) slant height.
Below is the implementation using the above formula:
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Calculate Volume, Curved Surface Area and Total Surface Area Of Cylinder
- Program to find volume and surface area of pentagonal prism
- Program to find Surface Area and Volume of Octagonal Prism
- Program for Volume and Surface Area of Cube
- Program for Volume and Surface Area of Cuboid
- Program to calculate Volume and Surface area of Hemisphere
- Program for Volume and Surface area of Frustum of Cone
- Program for Surface Area of Octahedron
- Program for Surface area of Dodecahedron
- Program to calculate the Surface Area of a Triangular Prism
- Find the Surface area of a 3D figure
- Calculate Volume and Surface area Of Sphere
- Calculate volume and surface area of a cone
- Surface Area and Volume of Hexagonal Prism
- Calculate volume and surface area of Torus
- Python | Percentage increase in the total surface area of the cuboid
- Mathematics | Area of the surface of solid of revolution
- Program to find the area of a Square
- Program for volume of Pyramid
- Find area of the larger circle when radius of the smaller circle and difference in the area is given
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.