Given the sides of Octahedron then calculate the surface area.
Input : 7 Output : 169.741 Input : 9 Output : 280.59
An regular octahedron has eight faces, which are all in the shape of equilateral triangles.The area of an octahedron is 2 multiplied by the length of an edge squared multiplied by the square root of three.
Surface area= 2*(sqrt(3))*(side*side)
Surface area of octahedron =169.741
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Calculate Volume, Curved Surface Area and Total Surface Area Of Cylinder
- Program to calculate volume of Octahedron
- Program for Volume and Surface Area of Cube
- Program for Volume and Surface Area of Cuboid
- Program to calculate Volume and Surface area of Hemisphere
- Program for Volume and Surface area of Frustum of Cone
- Program for Surface area of Dodecahedron
- Program to calculate the Surface Area of a Triangular Prism
- Program to find the surface area of the square pyramid
- Program to find volume and surface area of pentagonal prism
- Program to find Surface Area and Volume of Octagonal Prism
- Calculate Volume and Surface area Of Sphere
- Calculate volume and surface area of a cone
- Find the Surface area of a 3D figure
- Surface Area and Volume of Hexagonal Prism
- Calculate volume and surface area of Torus
- Find area of the larger circle when radius of the smaller circle and difference in the area is given
- Java Program for Program to calculate area of a Tetrahedron
- Python Program for Program to calculate area of a Tetrahedron
- Program to find area of a triangle
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : vt_m