In this program, we will read and display details of n employees using Structure. Employee details like Name, age, phone number, salary will be printed.
Declare variables using Structure Read details of all employees like employee name, age, phone number and salary. Display all the details of employees
Below is CPP program showing employee details :
Name Age Phone Number Salary Chirag 24 1234567788 20000 Arnav 31 1234567891 56000 Shivam 45 8881101111 30500
- Program for Employee Management System
- Inversion Count using Policy Based Data Structure
- Program to print alphabet "A" using stars
- Program to print 'N' alphabet using the number pattern from 1 to n
- Program to print the Alphabets of a Given Word using * pattern
- C++ Program to print Fibonacci Series using Class template
- C/C++ program to print Hello World without using main() and semicolon
- Print pattern using only one loop | Set 1 (Using setw)
- Print the pattern by using one loop | Set 2 (Using Continue Statement)
- Output of C++ programs | Set 41 (Structure and Union)
- How to pass or return a structure to/from a Function in C/C++?
- Array of Structures vs. Array within a Structure in C/C++
- Structure Sorting (By Multiple Rules) in C++
- Program to print the diamond shape
- Program to print Happy Birthday
- Program to print a pattern of numbers
- Python Program to print digit pattern
- Program to print first n Fibonacci Numbers | Set 1
- C Program to print Floyd's triangle
- Program to print pyramid pattern
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.