Given two number x and y find product using recursion.
Input : x = 5, y = 2 Output : 10 Input : x = 100, y = 5 Output : 500
1) If x is less than y, swap the two variables value
2) Recursively find y times the sum of x
3) If any of them become zero, return 0
- Product of 2 numbers using recursion | Set 2
- Sum of natural numbers using recursion
- Find two numbers with sum and product both same as N
- Last digit of Product of two Large or Small numbers (a * b)
- Find maximum product of digits among numbers less than or equal to N
- Tail Recursion
- Find the value of ln(N!) using Recursion
- Mean of array using recursion
- Sum of the series 1^1 + 2^2 + 3^3 + ..... + n^n using recursion
- Solving f(n)= (1) + (2*3) + (4*5*6) ... n using Recursion
- Generating subarrays using recursion
- Practice Questions for Recursion | Set 1
- Generating all possible Subsequences using Recursion
- Practice Questions for Recursion | Set 3
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : jit_t