Explain the functionality of following functions.
Answer: The function fun() calculates and returns ((1 + 2 … + x-1 + x) +y) which is x(x+1)/2 + y. For example if x is 5 and y is 2, then fun should return 15 + 2 = 17.
Answer: The function fun2() is a recursive implementation of Selection Sort.
Please write comments if you find any of the answers/codes incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topics discussed above.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Practice Questions for Recursion | Set 6
- Practice Questions for Recursion | Set 5
- Practice Questions for Recursion | Set 4
- Practice Questions for Recursion | Set 2
- Practice Questions for Recursion | Set 3
- Practice Questions for Recursion | Set 7
- Practice questions for Linked List and Recursion
- Recursive Practice Problems with Solutions
- Tail Recursion
- Sum of the series 1^1 + 2^2 + 3^3 + ..... + n^n using recursion
- Find the value of ln(N!) using Recursion
- Traverse a given Matrix using Recursion
- Product of 2 numbers using recursion | Set 2
- Generating all possible Subsequences using Recursion
- Different Types of Recursion in Golang
- Generating subarrays using recursion
- Program to Calculate e^x by Recursion
- Sum of even elements of an Array using Recursion
- Sort the Queue using Recursion
Improved By : NikSta