Given a number n, find sum of first n natural numbers. To calculate the sum, we will use a recursive function recur_sum().
Input : 3 Output : 6 Explanation : 1 + 2 + 3 = 6 Input : 5 Output : 15 Explanation : 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5 = 15
Below is code to find the sum of natural numbers up to n using recursion :
- Product of 2 Numbers using Recursion
- Product of 2 numbers using recursion | Set 2
- Sum of cubes of first n odd natural numbers
- Find the average of first N natural numbers
- Program to find sum of first n natural numbers
- Find m-th summation of first n natural numbers.
- Difference between sum of the squares of first n natural numbers and square of sum
- Print all increasing sequences of length k from first n natural numbers
- Find ways an Integer can be expressed as sum of n-th power of unique natural numbers
- Find the value of ln(N!) using Recursion
- Solving f(n)= (1) + (2*3) + (4*5*6) ... n using Recursion
- Tail Recursion
- Sum of the series 1^1 + 2^2 + 3^3 + ..... + n^n using recursion
- Mean of array using recursion
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : jit_t