Given a number N, the task is to find the next perfect cube greater than N.
Input: N = 6 Output: 8 8 is a greater number than 6 and is also a perfect cube Input: N = 9 Output: 27
- Find the cube root of given N.
- Calculate its floor value using floor function in C++.
- Then add 1 to it.
- Print cube of that number.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Count numbers upto N which are both perfect square and perfect cube
- Previous perfect square and cube number smaller than number N
- Smallest subarray of size greater than K with sum greater than a given value
- Percentage increase in volume of the cube if a side of cube is increased by a given percentage
- Find the Next perfect square greater than a given number
- Minimum divisor of a number to make the number perfect cube
- Largest number in an array that is not a perfect cube
- Largest perfect cube number in an Array
- Number of times the largest Perfect Cube can be subtracted from N
- Least number to be added to or subtracted from N to make it a Perfect Cube
- Check if number formed by joining two Numbers is Perfect Cube
- Perfect Cube factors of a Number
- C Program to check whether a number is a Perfect Cube or not
- Count all triplets whose sum is equal to a perfect cube
- Smallest perfect Cube divisible by all elements of an array
- Smallest perfect cube in an array
- Print N numbers such that their sum is a Perfect Cube
- Perfect Cube String
- Check whether N can be a Perfect Cube after adding or subtracting K
- Count of pairs in an Array whose sum is a Perfect Cube
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.