Given a number N, the task is to find the next perfect cube greater than N.
Input: N = 6 Output: 8 8 is a greater number than 6 and is also a perfect cube Input: N = 9 Output: 27
- Find the cube root of given N.
- Calculate its floor value using floor function in C++.
- Then add 1 to it.
- Print cube of that number.
- Largest perfect cube number in an Array
- Largest number in an array that is not a perfect cube
- Count numbers upto N which are both perfect square and perfect cube
- Find the Next perfect square greater than a given number
- Smallest perfect cube in an array
- Count all triplets whose sum is equal to a perfect cube
- Smallest perfect Cube divisible by all elements of an array
- N-th number which is both a square and a cube
- Centered cube number
- Find minimum number to be divided to make a number a perfect square
- Number of times the largest perfect square number can be subtracted from N
- Percentage increase in volume of the cube if a side of cube is increased by a given percentage
- Find the Largest Cube formed by Deleting minimum Digits from a number
- Perfect Number
- Program to check Plus Perfect Number
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.