I got a chance to participate in walk-in drive at Paytm Headquarters. Went through the following process.
- Written test: It contained 20 objective questions having a mix of C, networking and Database questions and 2 subjective questions.
Subjective questions: Stock buy sell maximum profit and Find sub string in a string
- Tech round conducted by SE:
Ques 1: Reverse a given linked list
Ques 2: Reverse linked list in group of size 3
Ques 3: Minimum distance between two given characters of a string
- Tech round conducted by tech lead:
Ques 1: Tell me about yourself. Technology stack which you used while working.
Ques 2: Matrix multiplication (buy c++ book from Sumita Arora class XII level for answer :P)
Ques 3: Coin change problem (solved it using DP)
Interviewer was impressed with solution of coin change and later he discussed what were the most difficult data structure problems which I had solved. I told some like phone number keypad problem, sudoku solver etc.
I was only possible because of all the stuff I prepared regularly from geeksforgeeks which I could not have found anywhere else. Thanks to geeks for geeks. 🙂
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Related Practice Problems
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 5 (Recruitment Drive)
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 6 (Recruitment Drive)
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 8 (Hiring Drive for Backend Engineer)
- HCL Walkin Interview Experience
- TCS Interview experience - Off campus drive via NQT
- Dell EMC Drive Interview Experience
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 9
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 30
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 16
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 25
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 15
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 29
- Paytm Interview Experience
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 53 (Placement Drive)
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 15 (Off-Campus Drive)