Round 1: The first round was a coding round with 2 questions on mettl:
- Write a program to find sum of first largest k elements from a given array of integers.GeeksforGeeks Link
- You have to make a necklace with pearls. Minimum number of pearls that can be used is 1 and maximum is n. Each pearl has a magnificence coefficient and the necklace should be such that the pearls are in ascending order of their magnificence. Find such number of necklaces that can be formed with given condition. Input given is n (no of pearls), Lowest magnificence and highest magnificence. Example n= 1, LM= 8 HM=9, so there can be 2 cases, one necklace with pearl 8 and one with pearl 9.
Round 2: Round 2 was f2f interview with following questions:
- Your projects in previous company.
- MVC model.
- What is the role of controller, implement one example.
- How can you implement an api in a controller?
- Use of Request Mapping and few annotations of Spring boot(as my project was in spring)
- How does hibernate interact with database, where do you define your queries?
- From where does a Spring boot application starts?
- Difference between GET request and PUT request.
- Program to print boundary values of a binary tree. Different approaches that can be used. Write code for it.
Solution: GeeksforGeeks Link
Round 3: f2f round:
- Write an example of Rest API.
- Condition based question on database. Design a database to print passbook of a user. What will be the structure of schema?
- What is Sharding and partitioning in database?
- MVC approach for a given condition.
Solution: GeeksforGeeks Link
Round 4: f2f
- Puzzle : 3 boxes with incorrect labels (apple, oranges and mixed), identify the correct label.
- Detailed level discussion on my current project, it’s complete flow and my contribution in the project.
- Paytm Interview Experience ( Backend Developer )
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 22 (For Java Backend Developer)
- Paytm interview experience Python developer | (2.5 years)
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 14 (For Senior android Developer)
- Paytm Interview Experience (Java Backend developer)
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 16
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 29
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 25
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 30
- Paytm QA Interview Experience
- Paytm Interview Experience
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 15
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 9
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 17 (On-Campus)
- Paytm Interview Experience (For Experienced)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.