Round 1: Online coding assessment. Two coding problems were given
- There is one Binary Search Tree whose some nodes have been swapped.In input you will be given number of nodes,In order and post order traversal of tree.Output difference between sums of odd level nodes and even level nodes.
- Apple Trees are planted in grid design such that no. of apples in each grid is |i|+|j|.In input you will be given no. of minimum apples you should have.Now calculate the perimeter of plot so that it has min. apples given in input.
After online assessment their were multiple Technical rounds in which they were asking to write code for problems on board and paper.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Samsung R&D Interview Experience | Set 37 (For developer profile)
- Flipkart Interview Experience | Set 46 (On-Campus for SDE-1)
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience | Set 5 (For SDE2)
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 21 (5+ Experience)
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 20 (On-Campus)
- Visa Interview (On campus internship)
- Sprinklr Internship Interview Experience
- Visa Interview Experience | Internship (On-Campus)
- TCS On campus Interview Experience
- OYO rooms Interview Experience (On-campus) for software engineer