Round 1: Online coding assessment. Two coding problems were given
- There is one Binary Search Tree whose some nodes have been swapped.In input you will be given number of nodes,In order and post order traversal of tree.Output difference between sums of odd level nodes and even level nodes.
- Apple Trees are planted in grid design such that no. of apples in each grid is |i|+|j|.In input you will be given no. of minimum apples you should have.Now calculate the perimeter of plot so that it has min. apples given in input.
After online assessment their were multiple Technical rounds in which they were asking to write code for problems on board and paper.
- Paytm Interview Experience ( Backend Developer )
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 8 (Hiring Drive for Backend Engineer)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 12 (4+ experience Backend Developer)
- One97 Interview Experience | Set 3 (Backend/Node js Developer)
- Zopper Interview Experience | Set 2 (Off Campus for Backend Developer)
- GreyOrange Interview Experience | Set 1 (Backend Developer Profile)
- Delhivery Backend Developer Interview Experience (Sept 2018)
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 28 (For Software Developer)
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 14 (For Senior android Developer)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Delhivery Interview Experience for Backend
- ixigo Interview Experience | For SDE2 Backend
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience | Set 4 (For Backend Profile)
- Cuemath Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Backend Engineer)
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 30
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.