I attended a Paytm recruitment drive.
The requirement was for both Front-end and Backend Developers. I applied for Backend.
First there was a written round. The paper consists of 4 Sections.
- C programming and Data structure objective questions.
- Java / Node JS
- Subjective programming Question
Subjective questions were
After the written round I went through 2 interviews.
First interviewer asked me 3 algorithm questions.
- Segregate 0s and 1s in an array
- Extended the above question to Sort an array of 0s, 1s and 2s
- There are 3 operation available.
- Subtract 1
- Divide by 2(applicable only when number is divisible by 2)
- Divide by 3(applicable only when number is divisible by 3)
Give the minimum number of operation requires to reduce the number to 1.
Second Interviewer asked only 1 question.
- Recursively remove all adjacent duplicates in an array containing numbers.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Related Practice Problems
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 6 (Recruitment Drive)
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 4 (Walk-in Drive)
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 8 (Hiring Drive for Backend Engineer)
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-campus Recruitment Drive)
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-campus Recruitment Drive)
- Amazon Interview Experience (SDE-1)| Off-Campus | Recruitment Drive
- Optum Recruitment Drive (QA Engineer)
- NCR Corporation (On-Campus Recruitment Drive)
- Cognizant On-Campus Recruitment Drive
- Dell EMC Drive Interview Experience
- TCS Interview experience - Off campus drive via NQT
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 25
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 16
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 15
- Paytm Interview Experience