Paytm Interview Experience | Set 16
I was contacted by the HR on LinkedIn about the opening of Full Stack Developer at PayTM Noida.
- 1st Round (Duration – 2 hours)
- Tell me about yourself.
- Discussions on the projects in my current organization. What were my roles and responsibilities?
- In depth discussion on the project architecture, database design and optimization of data in database.
- Rat in a maze puzzle.
- 2nd Round (Duration – 1 Hour)
- 3rd Round (Duration – 30 minutes)
- Questions on Angular JS.
- Questions on ES6.
- 4th Round (Duration – 1:30 Hour)
- Discussion on projects – architecture design, database design, REST APIs
- Questions on SQL. Group By Having clause, aggregate functions, etc.
- Given a file which contains currency conversion rates for many countries. Write an algorithm to validate this file and make sure there is no mistake in the file. In case of any mistake, print the line number.
For example –
1. USD – INR – 50
2.. GBP – USD – 100
3. GBP – INR – 3
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
Here, GBP – INR should have been 2, and not 3. Hence this is a mistake and the program should output Line 3 as output.
- Questions on Angular JS and Core Javascropt.
No HR Round conducted.
Thank you GeeksForGeeks for being the awesome source of preparation. 🙂
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.