Round 1: Online Coding Round First round is an online programming round with 2 questions.
- Given an array of elements and change the array in such a way that all the elements on the array are distinct. if you are replacing a value, then the replacing value should be great than the previous value and after modification sum of the elements should be as less as possible. Example: arr[1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 5, 5] and the result should be [1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7] example 2 [1, 2, 5, 7, 8, 8, 7] then the result should be [1, 2, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10] or 1, 2, 5, 7, 8, 10, 9]
- The second question is similar to LCS with a slight modification. that is Find a longest common subsequence that all the characters present in the subsequence should be of vowels.
- Example : input abcef, ffiocd then the answer should be 3 (abc, ioc)
Round 2: Face to Face interview: Basically, they are hiring only for the Java developers. and their further rounds will be on Java only. But in my case I don’t have much experience with Java. so mine was based on data structures and algorithms.
- First question in on the implementation of LRU cache.
- Second one is on rotating the matrix 90 degree.
Round 3: Face to Face interview 2: 1. Find the missing and repeating elements on the array. the output should also include the number of times the repeating elements occur. 2. Second is a stock span problem.