Round 1: Online Coding Round First round is an online programming round with 2 questions.
- Given an array of elements and change the array in such a way that all the elements on the array are distinct. if you are replacing a value, then the replacing value should be great than the previous value and after modification sum of the elements should be as less as possible. Example: arr[1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 5, 5] and the result should be [1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7] example 2 [1, 2, 5, 7, 8, 8, 7] then the result should be [1, 2, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10] or 1, 2, 5, 7, 8, 10, 9]
- The second question is similar to LCS with a slight modification. that is Find a longest common subsequence that all the characters present in the subsequence should be of vowels.
- Example : input abcef, ffiocd then the answer should be 3 (abc, ioc)
Round 2: Face to Face interview: Basically, they are hiring only for the Java developers. and their further rounds will be on Java only. But in my case I don’t have much experience with Java. so mine was based on data structures and algorithms.
- First question in on the implementation of LRU cache.
- Second one is on rotating the matrix 90 degree.
Round 3: Face to Face interview 2: 1. Find the missing and repeating elements on the array. the output should also include the number of times the repeating elements occur. 2. Second is a stock span problem.
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 25
- Paytm Interview Experience
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 15
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 16
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 29
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 9
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 19 (On Campus - SDE)
- Paytm Interview experience for FTE (On-Campus)
- Paytm interview experience | Set 26 (Experienced)
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 20 (On-Campus)
- Paytm Interview Experience (Experienced)
- Paytm Interview Experience (For Experienced)
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 13 (For Experienced)
- Paytm Interview Experience 2018
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 17 (On-Campus)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : Vengatesh Subramaniy