Paytm Interview Experience | Set 30
Round 1: Online Coding Round First round is an online programming round with 2 questions.
- Given an array of elements and change the array in such a way that all the elements on the array are distinct. if you are replacing a value, then the replacing value should be great than the previous value and after modification sum of the elements should be as less as possible. Example: arr[1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 5, 5] and the result should be [1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7] example 2 [1, 2, 5, 7, 8, 8, 7] then the result should be [1, 2, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10] or 1, 2, 5, 7, 8, 10, 9]
- The second question is similar to LCS with a slight modification. that is Find a longest common subsequence that all the characters present in the subsequence should be of vowels.
- Example : input abcef, ffiocd then the answer should be 3 (abc, ioc)
Round 2: Face to Face interview: Basically, they are hiring only for the Java developers. and their further rounds will be on Java only. But in my case I don’t have much experience with Java. so mine was based on data structures and algorithms.
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
- First question in on the implementation of LRU cache.
- Second one is on rotating the matrix 90 degree.
Round 3: Face to Face interview 2: 1. Find the missing and repeating elements on the array. the output should also include the number of times the repeating elements occur. 2. Second is a stock span problem.