Paytm Interview Experience | Set 12 (For 1.5 Years Experienced)
I want to share my interview experience with Paytm with all of you.
- Round-1 [1.5 hr]
- Brief introduction
- Discussion about project
- why are you using Fluentd(EFK) in place of Logstash(ELK)
- Question on Elastic Search [Based on my project]
- Given a binary tree, write a function to print its top and bottom view.
- Round-2 [1 hr]
- Brief Introduction
- Given an N-ary tree, write a function to print its Left order traversal.
- Given a Binary tree, write a function to print its Left view.
- Round-3 [1.5 hr]
- Brief Intro
- Which projects, you find it most difficult and question related to that.
- Design Database for split-wise type app.
- What are the advantages and Disadvantages of NodeJs.
- How NodeJs Works internally.
- Why Some prefer multithread over NodeJs[single threaded]
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above