Paypal visited our campus in the mid of August.Students of only CS and IT were asked to attend.
First Round-(Online Round):
This round contained two sections.First section had 20 Aptitude questions and the second section had a classical Dynamic programming problem and our Greedy approach was also passed for the given test cases.
I felt aptitude questions little bit difficult and it consumed much time.Einstein puzzles ,data interpretation questions,C fundamentals and some logical reasoning questions were found in the first section.
Programming question was easy that made me comfortable.
Second Round-(Technical Interview)
Questions from the first round was discussed initially.Followed by a long discussion on my internship experience and my Big Data project was discussed.
Some graph questions like detecting a cycle in a directed cyclic graph was also discussed.Some design questions were also asked.Interviewers were very cordial and helpful.
Third Round-(Hiring Manager)
This round contained lot of questions only on my resume and about the company.
Again I was asked about my experience in first round.
Some questions about my other activities also asked.
Fourth Round-(HR Interview)
This round contained basic HR questions to check the professional fitness.Some questions about my background and my hobbies.
Overall really loved the entire interview experience, it was really great.
All the best!!
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- PayPal interview experience | Set 4 (Internship + Full time Employee)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- C-DOT (Interview Experience for full time)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | SDE-Full Time
- HP R&D Interview Experience (On-Campus, full time)
- Microsoft IDC Interview Experience (For Full Time)
- Gwynnie Bee Interview Experience (Full Time)
- DE Shaw Interview Experience | Set 23 (Full Time)
- GwynnieBee Interview Experience (Full Time)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 382 (On-Campus for Full Time)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 403 (On Campus for Full Time)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 377 (On-campus for Full time)
- Microsoft IDC Interview Experience | Set 150 (Off-Campus for Full Time)
- Microsoft Full Time Interview Experience (On campus)
- Factset Interview Experience | Set 9 (On-Campus for Full-Time)