OYO Rooms Recruitment Process
This article will give you information about the company, its recruitment process, sample questions that have been asked previously, lots of experiences shared by other aspirants, and the portal where you can apply.
About Company :
OYO Rooms, commonly known as OYO, is an Indian hospitality service and budget hotel network. It was founded in 2013 by Ritesh Agarwal and has since grown to over 8, 500 hotels in 230 cities in India and Malaysia, and Nepal. In 2017, OYO Rooms was chosen as India’s Most Promising Hotel Network (HolidayIQ Better Holiday Awards). In 2016, OYO Rooms won the NDTV Dream Chaser of the Year Award and, the IAMAI Digital Startup of the Year Award. In 2015, OYO Rooms won the Express IT Startup of the Year Award. It was recognized by Business Today as among the Coolest Start-Ups in India (2016) and ranked by LinkedIn as one of the top employee attractors in India two years in a row (2016, 2017). OYO is backed by leading global investors, including the SoftBank Group, Lightspeed India, Sequoia Capita, Greenoaks Capital, Hero Enterprise, and China Lodging Group.
Recruitment Process :
OYO Rooms conducts 5-6 rounds to select freshers as Software Engineers in their organization.
- Written Round
- Technical Round 1
- Technical Round 2
- Technical Round 3
- Technical Round 4
- HR Round
Academic Criteria :
- 70 percent or above in B.Tech, Class X and XII.
- No backlogs at the time of the interview
Written Round :
The Written round is a programming round. It may be online or offline. To clear this round you must be well prepared with data structures and algorithms.
Technical Round and HR Round :
The students who clear the written round are called for a Technical Interview. To clear this round you should be clear with your basics. You should be prepared with Data structures and Algorithms, DBMS, and Operating Systems. You should be well prepared for system design problems. Students will be expected to write codes in the interview. They also ask questions about resumes. They frequently ask questions about your previous projects. You may be asked puzzles in this round.
- Understand the question completely and thoroughly
- Try to be as interactive with interviewers as possible.
- Be clear on how you will proceed before you start writing your code.
- Check your code for errors and bugs before you present it to the interviewer
- Before you start writing code, tell them what all the possible solutions and which one you are choosing, and why.
- Questions are mainly based on data structures and problem-solving ability
- Don’t mention that you don’t know.
- You can expect general HR questions like :
- Tell me about Yourself
- Why OYO Rooms?
- How do you see yourself after five years from now?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- Questions form resume
It is always beneficial if you know what it is to be there at that moment. So, to give you an advantage, we provide you with the Interview Experiences of candidates who have been in your situation earlier. Make the most of it.
Questions Asked in OYO Rooms :
- Four Elements
- Max Sum without Adjacents
- Topological sort
- Connect Nodes at the Same Level
Where to Apply?
Share your thoughts in the comments
Please Login to comment...