Round 1: The online test was conducted on Interview Bit platform. There were 2 coding question and 10 mcq to be done in 1.5 hours. Coding questions were:
The mcq were based on OS, DBMS, SQL.
Around 125 students were selected out of 400.
Round 2: This was an F2F interview. The interviewer was quite friendly. The interviewer started by asking about my projects(not in depth). My resume was all coding based so he directly jumped on to coding problems.
- In football match you are given the final scores of the teams. You need to find out number of ways to reach that score. (DP problem).
- You are given a tree and a number k. You need to modify the tree such that sum from root to every leaf is greater than k by deleting necessary nodes.(He asked me write codes for these first 2 problems).
- The third problem was a difficult one. He modified the previous problem and asked me to modify the tree such that sum from each leaf to another leaf is greater than k by deleting necessary nodes. It took me some time to come with an approach. He then asked me time and space complexities of my approach.
70 were shortlisted.
Round 3: This was again a technical round. He started with my projects(in depth this time). He then went on to coding problems.
- You are given a pipe of length N. there are ‘k’ droplets in the pipe. You are given the positions and speeds of all the droplets. If 2 droplets combine they acquire the speed of the slower droplet. You need to find out how many droplets would come out of the pipe.
- you are given an array of length N. You are given a window size Q. You need to find out first negative number in each window of size Q. (Hint: use queue). (He asked me to write code for both the problems).
Then he asked me about ACID properties with examples in real world. Then he asked me about reader-writer problem and asked me to code it. He ended the interview by asking me if I had any questions.
Some students had third technical round as well. total 56 students were selected and I was one of them. Hope my experience helps.
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience (On Campus for SDE1 2019)
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 186 (For SDE1)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 262 (For SDE1)
- Amazon Interview Experience SDE1
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 42 (For SDE1)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 153 (For SDE1)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 187 (For SDE1)
- Amazon interview Experience | Set 141 (For SDE1)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 281 (for SDE1)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 188 (For SDE1)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 185 (For SDE1)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.