Round 1 (Written Test): This round consisted of 20 MCQ questions based on OS (mostly), DBMS and C++ and one coding question. The coding question was to find the minimum cost path, link: https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/min-cost-path-dp-6/
Round 2 (Technical Round – Interview): They don’t even look at the resume and asked me to introduce myself and then he started asking questions. He just asked me the approach of the problem.
- Find longest palindromic substring: https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/longest-palindrome-substring-set-1/
- Find the first occurrence of the number in a sorted array: https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/find-first-and-last-positions-of-an-element-in-a-sorted-array/
- Complexity Analysis of Binary Search: https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/complexity-analysis-of-binary-search/
- Find the missing number in an AP: https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/find-missing-number-arithmetic-progression/
It was a nice experience. The interviewer was very friendly by nature.
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 12 (4+ experience Backend Developer)
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience | Set 6
- OYO Rooms SDE-1 Experience (On-Campus)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 9
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience | Set 7
- OYO Rooms SDE-1 Experience(On-campus)
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience | Set 10 (SDE-1)
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience 2018
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience (On-Campus)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.