Oyo Rooms visited our college for recruitment by August 2019. CS, IT, ECE, EEE & EIE students above CGPA 7.0 attended the online round.
Round 1: Online Round
Online test was conducted on Interviewbit platform. The test consists of 2 coding questions and 20 MCQ(networks, OS, DBMS, OOPS, Java).
Each coding question and MCQ is of different weightage. But everyone gets the same coding question and MCQ. One of the coding question is Given a matrix of ‘O’ and ‘X’, replace ‘O’ with ‘X’ if surrounded by ‘X’
Around 30 students were shortlisted for interview.
Round 2: Technical F2F interview
In this round they tested the coding skills and data structures. The interviewer asked me two coding questions. one of them is Minimum time required to rot all oranges and another one is Reverse a stack using recursion
Round 3: F2f interview
From this round 8 students are called for round 4.
Round 4: F2f interview
In this round they asked a coding problem on binary tree level order traversal in reverse form and matrix dfs problem like Max area of island and dp problem Largest palindromic substring.
Next he asked indexing, hashing and normalisation in DBMS, process synchronization, mutex, semaphore, multithreading in OS and encapsulation, abstraction concepts in OOPS.
Finally 5 of us were given offer!!!
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 12 (4+ experience Backend Developer)
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience | Set 10 (SDE-1)
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience | Set 6
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience | SDE-2
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience | Set 7
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 9
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience 2018
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience (On-Campus for SDE)
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience (On-Campus for SDE-1)
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For SDE-II, Gurgaon)
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience | Set 5 (For SDE2)
- Oyo Rooms - Interview experience - SDE-1(On-Campus)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.