Oracle Interview Experience | Set 41 ( On Campus )
ROUND 1: Aptitude
ROUND 2: (ONLINE CODING)
- Write a program to identify the first repeating integer in an array.
- Greedy approach based questions.
ROUND 3: (TECHNICAL ROUND)
- Explained the project and was asked to draw a database design for my project and also to normalize them and various queries regarding the design.
- Write a code to count the maximum number of bugs that can be placed in a M*N matrix in a minesweeper game provided we cannot keep the bugs in the cells surrounding a bug. EX:
ROUND 4:This is just one possible combinations. Try all the possible combinations and find the maximum count.
- What is the meaning of your name ?
- What kind of books you read?
- Who is your inspiration and why ?
- What is your father and mother doing?
- Write a program to find the mirror image of a tree.
- Write a program to find all the pairs of numbers between 1 and 1000 that satisfy the following condition If the sum of divisiors of A is B then sum of divisors of B is A.
- Ant puzzle problem. In a triangle three ants lie at each corner. If the ants move along the edges of a triangle. What is the probability that they do not collide each other.
- If a fruit seller has initially 2000kg of watermelons in the morning out of which 99% is water. In the evening the watermelons shrink and the total water content is 98%. If none of the fruits are sold find the total weight of fruits.
- Who will win the game ?X or O
- Given 12 words each of three letters. If I tell you a single letter of my secret word then you can say the total number of vowels in my secret word. What is my secret word?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above