I find GeeksforGeeks very helpful! It helped me prepare for my Oracle interview, thanks to the previous contributions by many.
Oracle Campus Recruitment Process
1. Written round
2. Analytical reasoning round (Written)
3. Coding round (Written)
4. Technical interview I
5. Technical interview II
– Pool interviews for Osmania University, CBIT and Vasavi colleges.
– 7.5 LPA Pay package
– Global Business Unit (GBU) profile
106 marks – 120 minutes
4 broad sections:
4 questions – 30 minutes
1 question – 30 minutes
Students whose performance was top-notch in analytical were directly sent to the interview round. I was promoted to the 4th round
– One panel member
– Went on for about 45 minutes
Interviewer went through my resume and asked about my projects right away
1. Did you face any challenges with your project? If yes, what was your approach to solve it?
2. How did you optimize your code?
3. Do you plan to extend your project?
4. What else are you planning to include in your project?
5. Why did you choose Java for your project?
6. What are the OOP concepts (explained in detail for about 7 minutes)
7. Write a program to check if a given string is palindrome (Had to do a dry run of the code and explained its complexity)
8. Explain HashMap and HashTables
9. What are collection classes?
10. What is hashing? Explain various hashing techniques
11. What are collisions in data structures?
12. Explain various search techniques
14. What is Google Student Ambassador (GSA) Program all about? (I am currently the GSA of my campus; explained about it for 5 mins)
15. What all did you do as a GSA?
16. What technologies were used in your events?
Similar questions for asked for my other internships too
In between, I was asked to tell about myself and anything else I’d like to let them know, basically to avoid the void while the interviewer was thinking of questions.
Interview II – HR + Tech.
– Panel of 2 members
– Went on for about 50 minutes
1. Tell me about yourself
2. At which level do you play badminton (I mentioned in my previous answer that I play badminton)
3. What is it that you like about yourself?
4. What don’t you like about yourself?
5. What don’t you like about others?
6. How good are you in programming on a scale of 1 to 10? (I told 7 to 7.5)
7. Write a program to reverse a string (Wrote and explained my code with a dry run)
8. Asked more about Google Student Club, Technical events we conducted
9. More questions about my marketing internship at Viber
10. What is Big Data- Hadoop? (It was in my resume as I had presented on the topic)
11. What’s your favorite subject? (Java)
12. What is multithreading in java?
13. (Other interviewer) What’s your favorite subject? (Data Structure and DBMS)
14. DS: Given that you are standing on a floor in a building having ‘n’ elevators, design a system such
that on pressing a button, the elevator on the nearest floor to that of yours arrives. Which data structure is to be used and how is it implemented?
15. What is normalization in DBMS?
16. Does 4NF exist?
17. Difference between 3NF and BCNF?
18. How to convert 3NF to BCNF
19. Anything you would want to know from us?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 22 (On-Campus for Oracle Financial Services Software)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 20 (On-Campus for Oracle Financial Services Software)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 60
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 45
- Oracle HCM Interview Experience
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 38
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 41 ( On Campus )
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 66 (On-Campus)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 58 (On-Campus)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 57 (On-Campus for FTE)
- Oracle Interview Experience | (On-Campus)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 46 (On-Campus)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 47 (On-Campus)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 56 (On-Campus)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 35 (On-campus)