Optum-United Health Group Interview Experience for Software Engineer
Optum came to VIT Vellore, for SDE role on Sept 26, 2021. It consists of 3 rounds. Everything was virtual.
Round 1(Written Test): It consisted of Aptitude questions, computer fundamental questions, 1 coding question( related to strings and matrix). It was easy.
- After test was over, it showed percentage scored.
- Those who got above 50% were shortlisted for interview which happened after 2 days.
- Around 68 were shortlisted for interview.
Round 2(Tech Interview): Interview invites were sent 8 hours before the interview. It lasted for 35-40 mins.
- Interviewer was friendly. He asked tell me something about yourself, then moved to projects and asked to explain any 1 project.
- Then asked me to write program for palindrome.
- He then asked questions related to JAVA, SQL.
Round 3(HR Interview): It was a general meeting of all the selected candidates, and situation-based HR questions were asked. For ex: How will you handle a team where member is not working, any difficulty faced while working on a project, where do you see yourself after 5 years.
RESULT: 32 girls were selected for the full time offer and I was one of them.
TIPS: Be confident in every answer you give. And at the end of the interview do ask him/her, the role you will be working for.