Allowed branches: (ECE, EEE & Mech. only)
Round 1: An objective written test
Around 45-50 questions, half of them Aptitude based and other half Core Electronics/Mechanical based. ECE & EEE students get identical paper, while Mechanical students get a different one.
Difficulty level is moderate.
Round 2: Technical Interview
It’s DIFFICULT and you need to perform really good here. You will be grilled on core technical knowledge. NO HR QUESTIONS, straight away core questions will be fired at you right after introduction. Prepare about your minor and major project and have decent knowledge of Electronics/Mechanical overall.
After these they will ask industry related questions, I was asked about 5G.
It’s difficult because a lot more students get rejected at this stage in comparison to other placement drives. Only 1/7 or 1/8 students made it through this round.
Round 3: HR Interview
Very basic and easy to crack. Unless you mess up real bad, you’ve almost got the job. Generic questions are asked only, feels a lot like just a formality.
- IBM Placement Drive Experience
- Accenture Placement Drive
- TCS digital On-Campus Placement Drive
- Accenture On Campus 2020 Placement Drive
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 53 (Placement Drive)
- How I cracked Cognizant and Accenture placement drive
- ValueLabs Interview Experience (Placement Drive)
- Societe Generale Campus Placement Drive
- Accenture Campus Placement Drive 2020
- AVEVA Interview Experience | On-campus placement drive
- OPPO R&D Interview Experience For FTE, On Campus
- Oppo R&d Interview Experience | On-Campus for FTE
- Oppo R&D Interview Experience | On-Campus
- Optum Recruitment Drive (QA Engineer)
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.