First round was Resume screening. Apart from resume, they also asked stack overflow, github, hackerrank, LinkedIn user names also.
They shortlist around 50 from around 500 applied students.
Second Round was Coding round. Three questions were there.
->Min coins problem with infinite coins.
->Horizontal distance between 2 nodes in a tree.
->Some Array partitioning Question
First both very classical questions. So, easy to do.
3rd required some thinking. But did it.
22 were shortlisted.
3rd round was technical round. He asked me some questions about me. As my Android was strong. I subtly started speaking/showing him my project and he got into them. He asked few technical question about the project such as how you did the animation on this activity etc. He also asked me general question about where did you make it. How much time it took etc type questions.
Then he asked me Linked list question of cloning linked list having next and random pointer.
I didn’t know the solution but after three trials. I somehow reached solution with 3 separate loops with complexity O(3n). Actual answer had only one loop so O(n). I had a feeling that he was satisfied that I came up with the solution when I had no clue about it.
12 were shortlisted.
Final round was HR. They had some psychological test. In which we had to rate ourselves low/high/ medium for various situations like do you help your struggling peers, how much customer are important for you? and stuff like that.
He asked me questions on which I had marked medium.
I got result 2 days later.
8 were selected and one of them was me 😀
- OneDirect Interview Experience
- Interview Experience for SDE2 at OneDirect
- OneDirect Bangalore Interview Experience ( 6+ Years)
- OneDirect Interview Process
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.