Round 1 (Online Test):
Four Programming Questions-
a) Given a string find number of different substrings that are palindromes.
b) In a matrix we can destruct it’s one column by vanishing any of the element in column . We have to destruct the matrix completely so that sum of the elements destucted by us (not that destructed itself) is minimum, given the constraint that atleast one of the elements in a row should be canceled by us. Output is that minimum sum.
d) Given an array we have to sort that in inceasing order such that value of V is minimum. where V = sum(position of element in given array * position of element sorted array), position of element is 1 based. Output is sorted array and V.
Round 2 (Interview Round 1): Concepts of OOPs like Polymorphism and Inheritance and questions related to projects done.
Round 3 (Interview Round 2):
1. Some more OOPs concepts.
3. What is Java (as it was my primary programming language).
4. Difference between static and dynamic programming languages.
5. Implementation of Linked List (Code with proper syntax).
6. How to find Square root of a number (without using inbuilt functions, best efficient way O(logN)).
7. In a array each number is stored twice except one that is placed only once. (Best efficient O(logN)).
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
Related Practice Problems
- Red Hat Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Internship)
- Amazon Interview experience | Set 333 (For Internship)
- Vmware Interview Experience | Set 9 (Internship (R&D))
- SalesForce Interview Experience for internship
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 46 (For Internship)
- DE Shaw Interview Experience | SDE Internship
- Informatica Internship Interview Experience | Set 9
- Microsoft Interview Experience | (Internship)
- UBS Interview Experience - on Campus for Internship
- ST Microelectronics Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Internship)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 54 (For Internship)
- RBS Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus for Internship)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience for Internship
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 421 (For Internship)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 310 (For Internship)