1) Implement Stack Operations. Also maintain count of Largest Integer present in Stack at any given point of Time.
2) Implement Minesweeper Game.
3) Design an Android application to emulate Countdown .. Take Input from the User and start counting down from entered value till Zero with Updating App UI at every count. Show Countdown end message when reached at Zero
Lots of Java basics
Android Activity lifecycles and detailed discussions about it
Services and Fragments Lifecycle.
Difference methods of Creating Threads
One fragment Related Coding problem where UI of Fragment B has to be updated from fragment A.
How Garbage Collector Works in Android.
Questions on Dalvik Virtual Machine.
Different types of BroadCasts and Broadcast Receivers
Current Project Discussion.
Few questions related to that.
Questions on Telephony Class and Geofencing.
Problem related to Reverse geocoding.
Persistent Storage types in Android.
Discussion on Content Providers and Shared Preferences.
Coding on Content providers
Given a rotated array ‘K’ times (K unknown), find a number in most efficient way.
Scheduling algorithms in OS. (Implement LRU using choice of your language)
BFS traversal of B Tree.
Key is to Stay ultra confident, smile and try solving each problem with whatever way you know.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Related Practice Problems
- OLA Cabs Interview Experience | Set 3
- OLA Cabs Interview Experience | Set 4 (For SDE 2)
- OLA Cabs Interview Experience | Set 5 (For SDE ||)
- OLA Cabs Interview Experience (Bangalore)
- OLA Interview Experience | Set 6 (For SDE-1)
- OLA Interview Experience | Set 7 (For SDE-1)
- OLA Interview Experience | Set 8 (For SDE-2)
- OLA Interview Experience | Set 10 ( For DS)
- OLA Interview Experience | Set 9 (For SDE-1)
- OLA Interview Experience | Set 11 ( For Internship)
- OLA Interview Experience | Set 12
- Ola Interview Experience | Set 13 (For SDE 2)
- OLA Interview Experience | Set 15 (1 Year Experienced for SDE1)
- Ola Interview Experience | Set 14 (For SDE 1)
- OLA Interview Experience (Off-Campus)
- Ola Interview Experience
- OLA Interview Experience | For Experienced -SDE-2
- Ola Interview Experience for Developer role
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 151 (SDE-2 3.5 years experience)