1) Implement Stack Operations. Also maintain count of Largest Integer present in Stack at any given point of Time.
2) Implement Minesweeper Game.
3) Design an Android application to emulate Countdown .. Take Input from the User and start counting down from entered value till Zero with Updating App UI at every count. Show Countdown end message when reached at Zero
Lots of Java basics
Android Activity lifecycles and detailed discussions about it
Services and Fragments Lifecycle.
Difference methods of Creating Threads
One fragment Related Coding problem where UI of Fragment B has to be updated from fragment A.
How Garbage Collector Works in Android.
Questions on Dalvik Virtual Machine.
Different types of BroadCasts and Broadcast Receivers
Current Project Discussion.
Few questions related to that.
Questions on Telephony Class and Geofencing.
Problem related to Reverse geocoding.
Persistent Storage types in Android.
Discussion on Content Providers and Shared Preferences.
Coding on Content providers
Given a rotated array ‘K’ times (K unknown), find a number in most efficient way.
Scheduling algorithms in OS. (Implement LRU using choice of your language)
BFS traversal of B Tree.
Key is to Stay ultra confident, smile and try solving each problem with whatever way you know.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Related Practice Problems
- OLA Cabs Interview Experience | Set 3
- OLA Cabs Interview Experience | Set 5 (For SDE ||)
- OLA Cabs Interview Experience | Set 4 (For SDE 2)
- OLA Cabs Interview Experience (Bangalore)
- UrbanClap Interview Experience for SDE-1 (Android)
- CouponDunia Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Android Developer)
- BankBazaar.com Interview Experience | Set 7 (For Senior Android Developer)
- MakeMyTrip Interview Experience | Set 14 (For Senior Android developer)
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 14 (For Senior android Developer)
- MakeMyTrip Interview Experience | Set 9 (Off-Campus for Sr. Android developer))
- Nearbuy(Groupon) Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Android Developer')
- Android Developer Summer Internship Interview Experience in a Startup
- Motorola Mobility Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Android Developer, Bangalore)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)