I attended interview for Ola high availability team. Below are the questions.
3) Give design for leader board implementation. 1000 customers with maximum points should be displayed on the leader dashboard. UI should handle real time changes. A customer’s points are updated after each ride/order.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- OLA Cabs Interview Experience | Set 5 (For SDE ||)
- OLA Cabs Interview Experience | Set 4 (For SDE 2)
- OLA Cabs Interview Experience (Bangalore)
- OLA Cabs Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Android - 1.5 Years)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)