Round 1: coding competition on Hackerrank
It has 3 questions.
- Ticket booking system: ‘N’ people are standing queue to collect tickets. Due to high demand, 1 person gets 1 ticket at a time. For another ticket, person should go back to the end of queue. It takes 1 second to issue a ticket. Given an array A containing number of tickets required for each person. Find the time required to I’th person to get all of his Ai number of tickets.
- Given 2 arrays A, B. Return third array “C” such that, Ci=Number of elements available in A such that Ai<Ci
- XOR operation: Given x, y, k find maximal value of a XOR b and equal to ‘K’ such that x<=a<b<=y
Round 2: F2F Coding Round
- Implement LRU caching technique
- Heapify the given binary after deleting root node.
- Given a very huge matrix, find the maximum available region.
Round 3: F2F Coding round
- Began with some basic java concepts.
- Given 2 sorted arrays, find the median of 2 arrays.
- Discussed on Hashing techniques
- Given items
Round 4: F2F Design round
- Consider input stream of bits coming, check occurrence of given sequence of binary number.
- Design email, tag, subtaging system
- Given a binary tree, Print all the visible node value when view from top.
Tip: While solving questions in F2F, express your ideas to interviewer instead thinking in mind.
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 12 (4+ experience Backend Developer)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Computer Scientist (5 yr Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- MindTickle Interview Experience | Off-campus | Fresher( 0-Yr Experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.