Round 1: coding competition on Hackerrank
It has 3 questions.
- Ticket booking system: ‘N’ people are standing queue to collect tickets. Due to high demand, 1 person gets 1 ticket at a time. For another ticket, person should go back to the end of queue. It takes 1 second to issue a ticket. Given an array A containing number of tickets required for each person. Find the time required to I’th person to get all of his Ai number of tickets.
- Given 2 arrays A, B. Return third array “C” such that, Ci=Number of elements available in A such that Ai<Ci
- XOR operation: Given x, y, k find maximal value of a XOR b and equal to ‘K’ such that x<=a<b<=y
Round 2: F2F Coding Round
- Implement LRU caching technique
- Heapify the given binary after deleting root node.
- Given a very huge matrix, find the maximum available region.
Round 3: F2F Coding round
- Began with some basic java concepts.
- Given 2 sorted arrays, find the median of 2 arrays.
- Discussed on Hashing techniques
- Given items
Round 4: F2F Design round
- Consider input stream of bits coming, check occurrence of given sequence of binary number.
- Design email, tag, subtaging system
- Given a binary tree, Print all the visible node value when view from top.
Tip: While solving questions in F2F, express your ideas to interviewer instead thinking in mind.
- OLA Cabs Interview Experience | Set 4 (For SDE 2)
- OLA Cabs Interview Experience | Set 5 (For SDE ||)
- OLA Interview Experience | Set 6 (For SDE-1)
- OLA Interview Experience | Set 7 (For SDE-1)
- OLA Interview Experience | Set 8 (For SDE-2)
- OLA Interview Experience | Set 9 (For SDE-1)
- Ola Interview Experience | Set 13 (For SDE 2)
- OLA Interview Experience | For Experienced -SDE-2
- OLA Cabs Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Android - 1.5 Years)
- OLA Cabs Interview Experience | Set 3
- OLA Interview Experience | Set 10 ( For DS)
- OLA Interview Experience | Set 11 ( For Internship)
- OLA Interview Experience | Set 12
- OLA Interview Experience | Set 15 (1 Year Experienced for SDE1)
- OLA Cabs Interview Experience (Bangalore)
- OLA Interview Experience (Off-Campus)
- Ola Interview Experience
- Ola Interview Experience for Developer role
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 248 (4.8 Yrs Experience for SDE II)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.