Design the entire bowling alley system. One bowling game will be played by multiple players on a single lane.
During the game,players and their scores will be maintained and shown by the system and winner will be declared at the end of the game.
Likewise multiple games can be played in parallel on multiple free lanes.
Some rules about bowling:
A game consists of ten sets
In each set,the player has two opportunities to knock down ten pins.
The score for a set is the total number of pins knocked down,plus bonuses for strikes and spares.
A spare is when the player knocks down all ten pins in two tries.If there is spare the player gets 5 bonus points.
A strike is when the player knocks down all ten pins on his/her first try.If there is a strike the player gets 10 bonus points.
In the final set a player who rolls a spare or a strike is allowed to roll the extra balls to complete the set.However only a maximum of three balls can be rolled in the final set.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- OLA Cabs Interview Experience | Set 4 (For SDE 2)
- OLA Cabs Interview Experience | Set 3
- OLA Cabs Interview Experience (Bangalore)
- OLA Cabs Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Android - 1.5 Years)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- MindTickle Interview Experience | Off-campus | Fresher( 0-Yr Experience)