Round 1:It was an amcat exam with aptitude, logical reasoning, and verbal question 2 simple coding questions are asked from arrays concept.
Round 2:It was a technical round question asked from my project and few samples code are asked to write in python as it was in my resume and few concepts are discussed on core concepts like os and DBMS
Round 3:This round was a combination of HR and technical, I was asked about real-time application of famous data structures like trees, graph, hashmaps, etc, in-depth questions on computer networks
Tip: Be confident and you can easily crack the interview, most of interviewers are friendly and they will help you if you stuck at a point.
- Nokia Interview Experience for R&D Engineer at Nokia MN | Off-Campus 2020 (1 year Experienced)
- Nokia Interview Experience | On-Campus Placement Drive 2021
- Nokia Interview Experience for Internship | On-Campus
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Alcatel Lucent (Nokia) Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus for Testing and Software Development)
- Nokia Interview Experience | Set 3
- Nokia Networks Interview Experience
- Nokia Interview Experience | Set 5
- Nokia interview Experience (On campus)
- Nokia Networks Interview Experience(On-campus)| Set 6
- Nokia Interview Experience | On-Campus
- NOKIA Interview Experience (On Campus, NIT Jamshedpur, MCA), Bangalore
- Nokia Interview Experience for GET (Graduate Engineer Trainee)
- Samsung R&D Bangalore (SRIB) Interview Experience | On- Campus for Internship 2021
- Arcesium Interview Experience for On-Campus Internship 2021
- DE Shaw Internship Interview Experience (On-Campus) 2021
- DE Shaw Interview Experience(On Campus) Internship 2021
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.