About Company :
The National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) is an autonomous agency of the Government of India, responsible for management of a network of over 50, 000 km of National Highways out of 1, 15, 000 km in India. It is a nodal agency of the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. NHAI has signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with the Indian Space Research Organisation for satellite mapping of highways. Yudhvir Singh Malik, IAS is the current Chairman, while Dr. Yogendra Narain, IAS was the first Chairman of NHAI. Know more about NHAI
Recruitment Process :
National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) considers GATE scores for recruitment of engineering trainees. National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) considers GATE scores for recruitment of engineering trainees. All applied applicants will be selected on the basis of marks secured in the GATE exam & performance in personal interview basis.
- Personal Interview
Academic Criteria :
- 70 percent or above in B.Tech, Class X and XII.
- No backlogs at the time of interview
Personal Interview :
The students who will be selected on the basis of GATE score are called for Technical Interview. To clear this round you should be clear with your basics. You should be prepared with Operating System and c language. Students may be expected to write codes in the interview. They also ask questions from resume. They frequently ask questions about your previous projects. You may be asked puzzles in this round. To be prepared for puzzles you can practice from our Puzzles section.
Questions Asked in NHAI :
- Mutual exclusion in critical section
- Semaphore in OS
- Busy waiting and sleep-wake solution
- Peterson solution and TSL
- Peterson solution
- Peterson solution and expalnation
- Implement bounded waiting of processes
- Explain Semaphore
- Demand Paging
- Device Drivers
- more >>
Where to Apply ?
- Fab.com Recruitment Process
- OYO Rooms Recruitment Process
- Quikr Recruitment Process
- Microsoft Recruitment Process
- Adobe Recruitment Process
- Dell Recruitment Process
- Flipkart Recruitment Process
- Amazon Recruitment Process
- Samsung Recruitment Process
- Practo Recruitment Process
- CouponDunia Recruitment Process
- BARC Recruitment Process
- FactSet Recruitment Process
- MoonFrog Recruitment Process
- Treebo Recruitment Process
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.