About Ulo Hotels : Founded in 2016, Ulo Hotels is a Nex Generation Quality Budget Hotel Chain offering budget-friendly accommodations for guests without compromising Quality and Services. We are building repetitive guests with our quality 5 Bs service like Best in Guest Service & Care, Bed Clean & Comfortable, Budget Friendly & Value, Breakfast Healthy & Regional and Bathroom Hygienic & Functional. We operate via the Joint Venture Business Model. We will coordinate quotidian operations, give a better internet presence, revamp quality and employ dedicated reservation team for all our partner properties. The Standard Occupancy, Standard Revenue and Quality are our Key Focus. With 220+ rooms in 9+ destinations, our ulterior goal is to offer great Customer experience in Budget Stays.
Ulo Hotels conducts 2-3 rounds to select best candidates in their organization.
• General HR Round
• Technical Round
• Any graduate degree
General HR Round:
You will be faced with general HR questions like:
• Tell me about yourself?
• What’s your plan for the next five years?
• Why would you like to join a start-up like Ulo Hotels?
• What’s your biggest strength and weakness?
• What do you know about Ulo Hotels?
The candidates who clear General HR Round are called for Technical Interview. You have to know the basics for the job profile you are applying for. Questions will be based on the job profile and your prior work experience and projects.
Where to Apply?
• Ulo Hotels Official Website – https://www.ulohotels.com
- Fab.com Recruitment Process
- 3DPLM Recruitment Process
- Teradata Recruitment Process
- eBay Recruitment Process
- Bloomberg Recruitment Process
- Oracle Recruitment Process
- FactSet Recruitment Process
- BARC Recruitment Process
- Treebo Recruitment Process
- Codenation Recruitment Process
- Swiggy Recruitment Process
- Wipro Recruitment Process
- MoonFrog Recruitment Process
- Informatica Recruitment Process
- Flipkart Recruitment Process
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.