About Company :
CarWale is India’s largest auto media vehicle. CarWale serves car buyers and owners in the most comprehensive and convenient way possible. They provide a platform where car buyers and owners can research, buy, sell and come together to discuss and talk about their cars. CarWale was launched in October 2005 by Mohit, Gaurav, Tufail and Arun.
In 2005, CarWale became the first website in India to consolidate used car inventory across dealers and present it to car buyers as an online marketplace. CarWale’s Used Car Price Guide stands as India’s most comprehensive and credible source of information on used car prices. In 2010, CarWale were recognised as one of the world’s top 200 innovative IT companies by Red Herring. In 2007 and 2009, CarWale were recognised as one of Asia’s top 100 innovative IT companies, by Red Herring. In 2007, one of the co-founders, Arun Sahlam, was recognised by Business Week magazine as one of Asia’s Top 25 Entrepreneurs. In 2007, PC World Magazine recognised CarWale as India’s best automotive website Know more about CarWale
Recruitment Process :
CarWale conducts 5-6 rounds to select freshers as Software Development Engineer in their organisation.
- Online Round
- Technical Round 1
- Technical Round 2
- Technical Round 3
- HR Round
Academic Criteria :
- 70 percent or above in B.Tech, Class X and XII.
- No backlogs at the time of interview
Onine Round :
The online round is a coding test on some online coding platform (HackerRank, generally).
Technical Rounds :
The students who clear the online round are called for Technical Interview. To clear this round you should be clear with your basics. You should be prepared with Data structures and Algorithms, DBMS, and Operating System. You should also be prepared with system design problems. Students will be expected to write codes in the interview. They also ask questions from resume. You should be good in projects you have done. Explain projects clearly. You may be asked puzzles in this round. To be prepared for puzzles you can practice from our Puzzles section.
- Mention only those projects in resume which you know thoroughly.
- Familiarize yourself system design problems
- Operating system and Database management system are the most important academic subjects so prepare them well
- Know the company
You can expect general HR questions along with situation based problems, puzzles and questions from resume:
1. Tell me about Yourself
2. What is your passion and aspiration?
3. How you see yourself after five years from now ?
4. What are your strengths and weaknesses ?
5. Why so interested in coding?
Questions Asked in CarWale :
- Triplet Sum in Array
- Key Pair
- What methods are fired during the page load?
- What are major types of networks and explain?
- What is the difference between TFTP and FTP application layer protocols?
- What are the data units at different layers of the TCP / IP protocol suite?
- What is ICMP?
- What are repeaters?
- What is unguided media?
- What do you mean by guided media?
- more >>
It is always beneficial if you know what it is to be there at that moment. So, to give you an advantage, we provide you Interview Experiences of candidates who have been in your situation earlier. Make the most of it.
Where to Apply ?
- Fab.com Recruitment Process
- Samsung Recruitment Process
- Amazon Recruitment Process
- Flipkart Recruitment Process
- Adobe Recruitment Process
- Microsoft Recruitment Process
- Informatica Recruitment Process
- Ulo Hotels Recruitment Process
- SanDisk Recruitment Process
- Cisco Recruitment Process
- Capgemini Recruitment Process
- Codenation Recruitment Process
- Oracle Recruitment Process
- Wipro Recruitment Process
- Directi Recruitment Process
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.