So, its a pool drive of NAGARRO..
First round of Nagarro drive conducted in campus, it was an online test of 1 hr where 2 sections are there: technical section and quantitative section
In technical section, questions from time complexity of merge sort and quick sort are there, tree traversal(inorder, preorder, postorder), time complexity of code given and simple questions related to basic concepts of DS.
In quantitative section, question on geometry, mensuration, speed of train are there and some reasoning questions are also there
Out of 250 students 49 got selected and i was one of them.
Second Round conducted in Nagarro office where first Pen Paper coding round is conducted which consist of 3 coding question:
- a string is given and user have to evaluate the string using BODMAS rule
2. check whether binary representation of a integer no is palindrome or not
3. Transpose of a matrix
students have to solve these problems in least complexity time as much as they can…
after 2 hrs result will be out and 16 students got selected in this coding pen paper round and proceed to technical interview process further
Interview Round:- Interviewer started with the introduction first and then ask about your projects and then discuss the coding question that you solved in pen paper coding round
After the discussion on coding question, questions on tree DS, strings, arrays etc. asked
questions asked were like height of the tree, diameter of the tree, count the most frequent element in array using Hashmap and so on
Result of this round gets out with in 10-15 mins after all interview gets over
9 students including me got selected and proceed further for HR round
HR Round:- In this round Hr asked about yourself, what projects have you done during your B.tech, Why Nagarro, where you will see yourself in 5 years from now and some basic HR questions of this round asked by the HR.
With in 3-4 days result was out and 6 students got selected for the Nagarro drive(4 FTE and 2 trainee), i was selected for the FTE(Full time Employee) and it was really a good experience…
- TCS Ninja Interview Experience (2020 batch)
- TCS NQT Interview Experience | 2020 Outgoing batch
- Daffodils Interview Experience for 2020 batch
- Global logic Interview Experience for 2020 batch
- Cognizant Interview Experience(On Campus for batch 2020)
- Cognizant Interview Experience for 2020 Passout-BATCH
- IVTL Infoview Interview Experience - How I got selected! (BE - 2020 Batch)
- Nagarro Interview Experience of Trainee Technology for 2020 batch
- Wipro Interview Experience | Wipro Elite NTH-2020 batch - Off Campus
- Informatica Campus Hiring | 2020 Batch (Internship + FT)
- OnePlus Campus Recruitment ( R&D India ) for batch 2020
- HSBC Campus Placement for Trainee Software Engineer Batch 2020
- TCS NQT 2020 Interview Experience
- Amazon SDE-1 Interview Experience | WOW-2020
- Cognizant 2020 Interview Experience
- TCS Codevita Interview Experience 2020
- TCS NQT (2019-2020) Interview Experience
- TCS Interview Experience( Off Campus-2020)
- Amazon Interview Experience SDE-1 | Feb 2020 ( Exp 1.5 yr )
- TCS Ninja Interview Experience | ECE 2020
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.