Round 0: I was given two problems to solve on paper (I wrote this as zero because it was not elimination round)
- Given a linked list N1 -> N2 -> N3 -> N4 …… -> Nk, you have to convert this to N1 -> Nk -> N2 -> Nk-1 …. and so on.
- Given a cost matrix, you have to find the minimum cost to travel from station 0 to station n-1. (you can only travel in ascending direction)
i.e you have to travel from station 0 to station 3 and values of the matrix are cost like station 0 t0 2 in the first-row cost would be 78
stations 0 1 2 3 0 0 26 78 90 1 Infinite 0 34 60 2 Infinite Infinite 0 65 3 Infinite Infinite Infinite 0
Round 1: Started with the introduction and then moved to following questions.
- In this round, I have been asked to articulate my approach to round 0 questions and some optimization question (i.e how would you reduce iteration in the first question).
- Deceberry number
- It started with my current project and it’s functionality.
- Design OYO pricing system with following Constraints Place, Hotel Stars, Dates, Room type etc. and many counter questions were asked.
- Word Ladder
- Design OYO Notification system (Generic). The question was purely vague, I had to discuss with the interviewer with my own pros and cons and proceed.
- How to check a Binary Tree is BST or not.
Round 4: Hiring Manager Round.
- Discussion around my current project.
- Discussion about my Difficult situations, and how did I tackle one.
- Discussion around what I did apart from my job for the current company.
- Design a Snake and Ladder game. (just main classes will do), further question how would you track snake and ladder.
- Write test cases around it.
- JTG Gurgaon Interview Experience
- Shopclues, Gurgaon Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Shree Partners Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Gurgaon Campus)
- Nagarro(Gurgaon) Interview Experience for 2020 batch
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 12 (4+ experience Backend Developer)
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience | Set 10 (SDE-1)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 9
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience | Set 7
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience | SDE-2
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience | Set 6
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | SDE-1
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Fresher)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience for SDE(freshers)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.