Online Test – This round comprised 50 technical questions. Mostly related to O/P. Major topic was pointers in C++. 1/3 negative marking was present. Most of them are available on GeeksForGeeks.
Time : 50 Minutes
Pen Paper Coding Round – 4 questions were given. In three questions we had to write program. In last question we were to determine the output of a given code.
Q1 : Write a program to divide a doubly linked list from middle into two doubly linked lists.
Q2 : Write a function to check if the given tree holds the given property: Node->val1 = Node->left->val2 + Node->right->val2.
Q3 : Write a program to find if in a given sorted array, any two elements sum is equal to given value k. Time Complexity : O(N).
Time : 60 minutes
ROUND 3-5 IN JTG OFFICE GURUGRAM
All rounds were pen paper round. Very light environment. They will give you two questions and all focus is on solving the questions. (obviously optimally and in minimal time). They will give you test cases and hints also.
Q1 : Given an array sort a array in the pattern like positive negative positive negative and so on.
- JTG Interview Experience for Software Developer
- JTG Campus Placement
- Shree Partners Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Gurgaon Campus)
- Shopclues, Gurgaon Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For SDE-II, Gurgaon)
- Nagarro(Gurgaon) Interview Experience for 2020 batch
- DotPe(Gurgaon) Interview Experience | (Off- Campus 2020 for Software Developer)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- Adobe Interview Experience for MTS-1 (1.5 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 241 (1.5 years experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 242 (1 Year Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 243 (2.5 Years Experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 248 (4.8 Yrs Experience for SDE II)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 391 (SDE-2, 5.5 years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.