Round 1(coding): They asked Five questions:
- Simple cube of a number?5marks
- String like str1= “This_is_my_car” what is the frequency of str2=”is” ?
- Time given input- 08:30 AM mirror the time
- don’t remember
- Given string str1=”AABBABBBSBSABABEABCABCAB” find the no of frequency of str2= “ABC” the str2 should be like AB BC or ABC no matter but 2 letters must be present
1. Design database and perform join query like tables project, client, employee.
2.sql query like max salary, 2nd max salary, 3rd max salary
3. object-oriented programming in depth
4. About project
- Again data structure and algorithm questions
- some coding questions from string
- SQL query
Hr: Just about satisfaction and any job you got. Any problem with 9hours ?
- Mindfire Solutions Noida Interview Experience (For Internship)
- Mindfire Solutions Interview Experience | Set 2
- Mindfire Solutions Interview Experience | Set 3
- Mindfire Solutions Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Infinite Computer Solutions Interview Experience
- Gemini Solutions Business Analyst Interview Experience
- Vuram Technology Solutions Interview Experience
- GEP Solutions Interview Experience | On-Campus
- Optum Global Solutions (A United Heatlh Care Company) Interview Experience
- Avis E-Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Interview Experience | Off Campus 2019-20
- J.P. Morgan Interview Experience for Full Time Analyst Role - Focused Analytics Solutions Team (FAST)
- Broadridge Financial Solutions Interview Experience (On Campus)
- Sahaj Software Solutions Interview Experience
- Icertis Solutions Interview Experience | On-Campus 2020 (Full Time)
- Zomato Interview Experience (1 years Experience)
- Hike Interview Experience | Set 7(For SDE iOS) | 2+ Years Experience
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Interview Experience at Naggaro 2019 (3 yrs of Experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.