I applied through campus/college. The company visited our college. There was an online test in the college followed by the interview process at their Noida center.
Round 1: Online coding test + Psychometric test.
The online coding test was of 110 marks.There were 5 questions each having different marks (5+10+20+30+45=110). Questions’ level was from very easy to moderate. Total time allotted to solve these 5 questions was 2 hours.
After that, There was one psychometric test also.This test was of 1 hr. Try to attempt all the questions in this.
Some 14-15 students appeared for the first round and only 5 were through to the next round.
Round 2:After clearing the first round we were called to their Noida center for the interviews.
This was a technical one.The interviewer asked me about my areas of interest, I said Java and DBMS, so he asked me questions based on Java(mostly on OOPs) and SQL queries . There were a few simple DS questions also like insertion/deletion in LLs etc.The interview went for around 1 hr. There could be questions from your resume and specially projects anytime so be prepared for it.
After this round only 2 students were selected for the next round.
Note:This is the main round and if you crack this, you’ve a very good chance of getting selected.
Round 3: Technical + HR.
Technical: The interviewer was some senior level manager.He asked me some questions based on database design, programming languages(like diff b/w for() and while() ) and one program. The interview lasted for around 20-30 mins. My interview didn’t go well.
- Mindfire Solutions Interview Experience
- Mindfire Solutions Interview Experience | Set 2
- Mindfire Solutions Interview Experience | Set 3
- Mindfire Solutions Noida Interview Experience (For Internship)
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- GEP Solutions Interview Experience | On-Campus
- Kritikal Solutions Interview Experience
- Gemini Solutions Interview Experience
- Monotype Solutions Interview Experience
- Vizury Interactive Solutions Interview Experience
- Infinite Computer Solutions Interview Experience
- Vuram Technology Solutions Interview Experience
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.